1. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Vice Chancellor the Women University Multan and the Vice Chancellor, Abbottabad University of Science & Technology (AUST), Abbottabad to enhance research facilities through mutual collaboration using laboratories equipment’s and human resources. The objectives of the MoU are to arrange workshops, seminars and exchange programs of students and faculty members. To extend research facilities, to develop joint projects and publications.
2. The Women University Multan And Govt. Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) declared in the presence of Vice Chancellor Prof Dr.Talat Afza, Registrar Prof Samina Saleem (WUM) Registrar Prof. Nasim Akhtar (GSCWU) and Dr.Samia Khakwani .The objectives of this agreement are to faciliate research in natural , physics and social sciences through mutual collaboration using lab facilities including equipment’s and human resource of GSCWU and WUM for the purpose. Both agreed upon exchange and training of scientific and technical personnel for teaching, research and development in fields of Botany, Chemistry and Zoology. The researchers of both universities will be encouraged to develop joint research projects and to share benefits of any research outcome in form of publications.
3. The Women University Multan and Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshwar signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for academic and research collaboration and exchange programs for faculty and staff members, joint courses for graduate and undergraduate students and internships.
4. The Women University Multan and Sindh Madressatual Islam University Karachi signed memorandum of understanding (MoU) for formal understanding of cooperation and friendship in field of education, research, innovation and commercialization.
5. The Women University Multan and Indus University Karachi signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to develop academic , cultural and social cooperation and to promote mutual understanding between the two universities.