Prosperity and success of a nation is always related to human resource development, of which the most important aspect is education. Keeping in view the advancements in various disciplines of social sciences and the quality of education provided in the finest universities of the world, the Women University Multan and its Department of Political Science & International Relations has initially structured two programs i.e. BS & MA, as combination of research and course work.
DEGREE PROGRAMS OFFERED
- BS (4 Years)
- MA Political Science (2 Years)
- MA International Relations (2 years)
Political scientists may work alone or as a team with other social
scientists where they read and write reports or research articles.
Some are employed by colleges and universities where they are
given flexible work schedules and divide time between research,
teaching, writing, consulting and other responsibilities. Political
scientists may go on foreign assignment for serving the country.
- To develop high quality political scientists committed to the pursuit of excellence, and as such who are imbibed with vision, perception, courage and dedication.
- To improve academic standards in this region through knowledge management.
- To build social capital.
- To contribute towards the socio-political and socio-economic development of Pakistan.
BS Political Science Credit Hours=130
- MA International Relations Credit Hours=66
- Duration 4 Years
1. Ms. Aneela Asif (Chairperson)
2. Ms. HameedaShahid
4.Ms. Iffath Hassan
5. MsSadaf Butt
7. MsAasma Akbar
M.Phil (IR) (BZU)
M.Phil (IR) (KCW)
M.Phil (Pol.Science) (BZU)