We are living in an age of information explosion where technology has changed the way of handling information. Media has become leading growing industry of Pakistan. It has become a force that supports the process of change required for the development of our country. Media’s role in promoting democracy and good governance cannot be denied. A large number of Media organizations have been rapidly set up in Pakistan during the past few years. The development and rapid growth of media industry has made great scope for fresh graduates in this discipline of Mass Communication. Keeping in view, the growth of media industry and increasing demand for skilled media persons in Pakistan and particularly in the region of Southern Punjab, The Women
University Multan has planned to offer BS 4 Year Program so that our young graduates could start their career with confidence and they would be able to compete in the market in responsible manner in order to contribute in national development.
DEGREE PROGRAM OFFERED
- BS Mass Communication (4 years)
- Teaching Mass Communication in various Universities and Colleges.
- Having a job in ISPR.
- Jobs in various National and International NGO’S.
- Jobs in various Media Organization as a Researcher.
- Work as News caster and News Anchor in different Media Firms.
- Jobs in Informational Ministry.
- Working as PRO in Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Jobs in PEMRA.
- Working as a reporter, sub-editor and content writers in various Newspapers and Media channels.
- Work as a Media Spokesperson in various Political Organizations.
- To equip the young graduates with the latest knowledge
and skills so that they would start the profession of
communication with confidence and they could play their
positive role in national development.
- To help the students understand the role of mass media in a
- To enable the students write, deliver and direct media
programs for the benefit of their locality.
- To prepare students to be able to recognize and analyze the
mass problems in their localities and effectively design
media strategies that will provide solutions to their
TOTAL CR. HOURS.133
|Sr. No||Teacher’s Name||Qualification||Designation||Status|
|1||Ms. Beenish Zaheen||M.Phil
|2||Ms. Sumera Khalid||M.Phil||Lecturer
|3||Ms. Deeba Shahwar||M.Phil
Department of Mass Communication,
The Women University, Multan.